Work Blues

This past few weeks I feel the challenge at work, not because I don`t like my job because I do love it, but the feeling of not comfortable on some zones. The work ambiance and the aura of each person I work with is really important to me. Even how hectic the schedule are, how hard to complete the project and any other matters, all this things doesn`t cause to much, if you could feel the good vibes around. Things will be lighter and will not consumed and eat me.
I`m fueling my mind and body to do adjustments everyday to cope and to be productive for most. Work blues is not new to anyone that are employed. Most of the time it happened because of changes been made, even how big and small it was. Also because of routinary job everyday.  I know, staying focus is the best weapon to bet this work blues, an I need more mind power and energy to do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon