Gift of Thoughtfulness

I was really overwhelmed receiving e-mail early on the morning yesterday asking a favor not only for others but also including  for myself. Thoughtfulness is pouring on my desk.
Each items has it`s name, and my mission is to deliver it to to the name`s owner... well that was so easy, mission accomplished :) And I can`t take off my smile seeing mine too. Yeeheeyyyyy!!! here it is...

An early birthday gift. I was really blessed and thankful, it was miles away, still, Big Boss remember my special day. It`s great feeling of happiness and hoping I can return the favor somehow. But for now this all I can give, a prayer wishing for good health, keeping him safe always, happiness and more blessing for him in return.
This was a very thoughtful of you... Thank you <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon