At Star City

As voted at the survey, the venue for this year company family day is again Star City. Although, there are few members who decided not joined, still nothing gonna stop us to enjoy and have fun. More or less 60 participants, this includes Associates and our family companion and guests.
For me, it`s more extra special because for the first time, my companion is my Mama, blessing that she was here in Manila for this date, and she would be able  to come. Extra especial, it`s been years that Me and Mama go together is a theme park to have fun, enjoy, relax and of course make bonding moments that I would treasure with the rest of my life.
Although, both of us is not a fan of extreme rides, we both love watching others having extreme moments as the rides goes up and down, sloping on the air and  screaming out of their lungs. (hahhah). And since, there is no snow here in the Philippines, I asked her if she wants to experience what winter feels like. Thank you to Snow world at Star City, I was able to give Mama an early white Christmas.
Good things, Payts able to make it too, even he is late for an hour (as always *_*) I was able to go for bump car ride, because I have buddy to wait at the line. Enter at the Mummy house and scared ourselves, Mama, really don`t want to come with us inside horror place (hahaha). Some rides that Payts want to go for are close due to rain. In our last resort, we go for the laser blaster, we asked Mama to join and have laser firing with us, again she said "I`m too old for that".  And Payts really enjoyed the firing, especially when he knew that Blue team wins, he is laughing like a kid (hahah).
We end the day having dinner at MOA. And I`m happy to see that Mama also enjoy the day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon