Passport Renewal at DFA - Alabang

My passport expired since August 2013. I planned many times of renewing it, but failed to do so. And at 2014, we planned to get married, I intended not to renew because I'll be changing may status and surname soon by then. And since I'll be needing NSO marriage certificate, it was delayed again, because it takes 6 months to  1 year before marriage certificate would be available, unless you personally process it at NSO.

And now, opportunity is here and I'll be needing my passport. And the problem is, DFA appointments available are already at mid of April and I need my passport by at least 3rd week of March. I already plan to go to DFA branch at nearby provinces, Lucena and Lipa, for appointment is not required there and they are also open during Saturday. But you need to there as early as 5AM or earlier especially in Lipa. Before Saturday comes, I tried my luck to find available slot at six DFA branch here in Metro Manila, for some other applicants may withdraw their appointments. After two days and couple of hours, Alas! I got one, for March 1, 11:30 AM at Ayala Town Center Alabang. I secured my appointment and prepare all documents needed.

DFA office at Ayala Town Center is located at Metro 4th floor. Very easy to find. And so far, the processing is good. During my appointment, the lane is bit long. It took me about 2 hours, but it goes smoothly.

Here is the requirements I bring:
  1. Printed confirmed Appointment
  2. My old passport and a photo copy of its 1st and last page
  3. My Company ID and Barangay ID and a photo copy
  4. Original NSO Birth Certificate and photo copy
  5. Original NSO marriage Certificate and photo copy
For Passport fee 
  • Regular processing (15 working days) : 950.00 pesos
  • Express processing (07 working days) : 1,200.00 pesos
If you want it to be deliver, additional 150.00 pesos is to be paid at the Courier.

I choose express processing but I pick it up at Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon