Birthday Prayer

Dear God,
I offer to this day to you as I celebrate the life that you have given to me.
Years of bountiful blessings, grace of happiness and great people around me.  Thank you for all this gifts in my life.
Nothing I can asked for more, You always give to me everything I need, though sometimes I misunderstood your ways.  I`m sorry for all those messy moments and self pity that I have.  I was wrong and weak then.
Yet again, I will asked for my family, please bless them good health, sound mind and happy heart.  Make us more strong to be united at all times.  Let your love be our inspiration as we go through our lives.
To my friends and acquaintances , I may able to share goodness and kindness to them.  I may build and create happy memories, learning`s and touch their life in my own little way.
I know, with all this You always with me. Thank you
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon