I was Wrong

Does it really hard to admit when we have flaws and say "I was wrong"?  For me as team leader, accepting my mistakes plays a vital role with my group. Sometimes, we taught that leaders should hide their mistakes and flaws because this was a sign of weakness. This idea is totally wrong. Accepting that you are wrong is not only good but this is a great means for a leader, it boost authority in positive perspective. It build openness and unity to group or organization.
But other than that, being open to the idea of being wrong, you`re not get scared, it will help you to be more  inspired and confident to make things better for the group.
This was a very powerful tools to be an effective leader, embracing humbleness that will connect you to your people.  And it will create a harmonious working environment that would definitely lead to success of each individual and the organization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon