Keeping myself

As we go though life, lot of changes happened. And it's nice of we change for good. We dream, we become successful, we acquire more knowledge, and sometime fame.  How do we manage this kind of changes in our lives. Does it affect us?. or this changes, changes us also.

I can say I was so blessed to finished my studies, in spite of every hurdle I've been through. More blessed to be part of the Company that give me more opportunities, trusted me, and believe in me that I can do good and be a better associates.

From a girl form the province to the life I have today, huge transformation really happened to my life. With my status and lifestyle. I would admit that sometimes it's not easy to control myself not be drown into. But at the end of the day, God always reminds me how Jesus keep himself as He go through fame because of the miracles He had made.

It's good to learned how to handle and keep myself to the over-changing experience I have and I may encountered by holding on to what I have inside. Leaving simple and keeping my feet on the ground will always give me happiness and inner peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon