Joining the Rebellion

Hunger games: Catching fire day!!! I watched the first movie last year with my brother, and I did really wait for this 2nd movie on the big screen this year. Although I already finished reading the three books, it doesn`t spoiled the thrill.
Added to my excitement is, I`m gonna watch it with HiM, yes!... for the 1st time we`re going to watch movie together.  This is our movie date for being almost two years as honeybees.  But before it happened, lots of talks to convince HiM and make him promise, we`re going  together. Odds really do in my favor :)
Well, I can say, the movie is great, and HiM did like it too.  I really love the character of Katness. Her beauty and braveness.  I was fascinated with their fire dress costume during the parade.  And of course, the very lovely wedding gown, firing and turn to a black dress like a mockingjay. Wow!
The breathtaking war game inside the arena. Who`s the treat and allies?  The unexpected twist happened. The game is not a game, it was planned before it was stared and only Katness didn`t know. Rebellion already spark and she is the mockingjay, the inspiration of hope to everyone.
Other year to wait for the next but I know I`m not alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon