Annoying EX!!!

What you will do and feel, if you found out that your partner is having a fishy communication with his/her EX?
Payts was sleep because he was drunk when I arrived to their house, and his phone still on his hand. I got the phone out of his and and browse, which not new to both of us, we`re open to it. But this time I read something very wrong, unnamed number and the text message is not usual and casual conversation, and as I checked the number... OMG! it was his EX cellphone number. Oouucchhh! and I really feel threaten.
It takes a minute before I was able to wake him up, he was kind of dizzy when he saw me. I don`t say a word to brought out what I read, because I don`t want to start a fight and both of us may misinterpret both sides. Instead, I asked him what he feels and if he had ate already.
I`m not a very jealous person, unless I had a point and reason to be jealous.  Yes! I was upset with the situation, but more upset to the woman involved. I know her by what common friends say, I meet her twice, she is older than me and Payts. I know how close she is to Payts` family. Reason for me to try hard to understand why she still communicating to them most often.  Although, I could really feel and sense it how she still loves Payts and wants to win him back.
During early months of our relationship, it`s been already an issue, because she texted and called Payts from time to time, most annoying is when it happened when we`re together on our date. I and Payts talked about it already, we both agreed and he do promise he will not entertain her text and calls anymore. Payts change his mobile  number, but sad to say she was able to get it, maybe from friends or other family member.  And I know Payts, really try to ignore her. But since she`s been closed to the family, Payts can`t control it if she and other family member has constant communication. She was able to got invited to visit to their house or attend occasions. Since I`m the newbie to the family circle, I feel most awkward, I don`t want that each of them need to weigh things between me and her, so most of the time, I give way.
And here we are again, how it happened?... I don`t know and I don`t want to know either. All I want is to STOP this fishy thing... if there is any thing going on. I won`t give up what I and Payts have now, we`ve been through a lot to give up that easy. As long as I know and I feel that he loves me I`ll fight for it. I will let that woman understand, that relationship is for two people only, unless she don`t know how to count. If she wants to win him back, she can wait, but as long as Payts still with me, she must know where to put herself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon