Surprise Present

It`s been a week past for my birthday, yet the blessing and surprises are not yet over. My dear associates make post surprise birthday present during hand over meeting this afternoon.
I was late at the conference room, because I was finishing  some notes, I`m hearing them saying Happy b-day every time the doors open. I just thought, they are teasing someone who`s birthday are coming. But, going to the conference room, I was puzzled because they are so quite, and when I open the door, light was off... when some one turn on the lights, everyone sing Happy B-day, I was really surprise, there are cakes on the table, gift, and balloons some associates are holding, others are scattered on the floor. I was so touch almost in tears, but I hold it :)... They really blown my stress and end my Friday with a big smile.
Thank you Dear Associates! I`m speechless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon