Stress??!!!

I have an OB appointment for my follow up check-up. After the medical secretary get my personal information, she has to check my blood pressure, and after three attempt she ask me if I feel dizzy and feel something not normal because I have a very low BP.I replied quickly that, I’m feeling good, and I’m fine. Then she checked again, and confirmed, that result doesn’t change and my BP is 70/40. Yes, that low.

I proceed to my doctor and she discuss to me the results of may laboratory exams and give me some prescriptions. Because of my low BP, she advise me to eat more and have enough good sleep. She also added to free myself from stress.


And because I’m an obedient patient, I took my doctor’s advice right away. Eat more foods and free from stress. And I'll have a good sleep later. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon