Steven Gore: A criminal Defense – Book 2


I got this at book sale for just 50 pesos. This is the second book of Harlan Donnally Novel of Steven Gore. A much as I want to finish it on one seating, I have to put it down for I need to wake up early for work. For a week it become by night buddy before falling to sleep.


I’m not very familiar with regards to Defense and justice system but this book enlightens. Some people may bend the system but the truth will always come out at end. And even the most evil, notorious, lawbreaker citizen still has the right to acquired justice. Like, Hamlin’s character in the novel, he is the murder victim and with all the wrongful he have made with law, the law enforcement believe justice already served. Still, Harlan Donnally works and risks his life to find the truth.

With all the twist and turns of the story and for the price of 50 pesos, it was good to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon