Regalo Mo, Kaogmahan Ko

Christmas is really in the air.  They said everyday is Christmas, but during December it more celebrated with festivity. Season of giving and sharing. Through warp gifts, kindness and love.
Our Benguet Elementary  School have launch gift giving activity during their Christmas party with the theme: Regalo Mo, Kaogmahan Ko (Your Gift, My Happiness).  The gifts you`re going to share will be given to the pupils of Benguet Elementary School. This simple gifts will bring big smile and happiness to our young hearts.  One star equals to one pledge for the gifts.
I was really excited for this event and I`m in full support, though I wouldn`t be there present. I know it would be very wonderful day, full of fun and laughter.  Pupils will really enjoy this.  I`m very positive that this would a success. More gifts to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon