Louies 1st Fun Run

He is so excited for this 37th Milo Marathon, but I`m more excited for him. This is his first time to join fun Run, and not 3K but 5K event already.  When I said to him, that I registered him for 5K,  I thought, he was going to complain, but No, he replied with, "really tita, yeheeyyy!", though I don`t know if he has an idea how far 5k is. :)



Early in the race, at 1st Km he was very energetic to run with speed. I told him to just slow down, so that he still have energy up to the finished line, but he is really excited to pass through other runners. Until,  we`re in almost 2 Km mark, then he said, "Tita, I`m tired"... so I said, don`t stop, just walk, then he make this run-walk-run until we passed at 3Km mark, he was really tired. More walks than running this time :)... When  we`re about half kilometer to the finished line, he wants to quit!... I needed to cheer him up and run holding his hand, until we got to the finished line.
I could see how tired he is, I can tell that he is in pain with his muscle in his legs. But I now, how happy and how he enjoy the race. And he wants to do it again... Congratulation Kuya Louies... good job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon