Simple Treat from HiM

When he got his new job last February, he promised me that he is going to treat me on his first salary. I wink, :), because treating me to eat outside in his own expenses is once in a blue moon to happened. Mostly, it was shared expenses. He prefer to cooked food at home rather than eating outside. His reasons are, less expenses and we can have quality time. Which I agree, no hustle, no long walking to do. hehehe.


Last Saturday, since he promised, he has to do it :), but, I think the odds really favored him. He had unexpected overtime at work and I had to go to Manila to buy some school stuff for my niece. We both have a long day already so instead of going to a fine dine-in restaurant as we planned. We just go to a nearby McDonald. Have a brewed coffee, burger and fries. 

Simple treat, simple things yet feeling so special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon