I'm a proud sister

The long weekly trips, Bicol-Manila and Manila-to Bicol is over, (for the meantime I supposed). It's time to celebrate and harvest the fruits of my bother's labor and perseverance as he finished his Master in Physics at De La Salle University.


I'm the most proud sister indeed. Looking him at the guest seats, marching towards the stage as his was called to get his diploma, I'm on my teary eyes. I witness the hardship his been though, and now he made it. I'm so happy for what he achieved and I wish more success.


And if there is one person, more proud than me, it's our Mom, as she said, she and Papa dream that we may able to finished our education, and today it's more than to what they wish for. To God be the glory.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon