Best ally

My dear friend, who`s like a brother to me celebrating his special day today. Pards is 2 years older then me, and we`re friends since we`re kids, we play same stuff by then, we saw is other as we grow until we go to a separate path because we need to do things in our own and pursue something for our lives and family. Hence, we`re able to keep our friendship, even we don't communicate most often.

I'm so blessed having a friend and a brother like him. He is now working abroad. But no matter how distant he is, he always make me feel he is just behind me. Never failed to remember in every special day of my life. And now, it's my turn to give him special treat of message. :)

Pards,

Happy Birthday and I love you. Through thick and thin you always there for me, distance never been a hindrance for you to do it. You're not a nice guy for all, but for me your one of the best I had. You always had a space for me, have time to stop and looked back where I am. Always had a piece of advice and words to tell how good and bad I am. Your my best ally, Pards. I wish you all the best, happiness and good health for you, to your wife, Ate che and to my inanak. May God guide you always and protect to where ever you are, what ever you do. I miss you here, and I`ll see you soon.

Geerlai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon