Welcome to Laoag City

During our trip to Ilocos, our mainstay  is at Laoag City. And I can say this one of the best city I`ve been with.  The city is very busy all day, yet so peaceful and organized. No traffic, even shopping centers, commercials centers and markets are just a meters apart.  Sir Jan, our travel agent said, no worries for pick packet because the city is equipped with CCTV cameras, so it`s safe to walk and roam around even by night.
Laoag City, welcome the visitors in Central Plaza with their very historical Aurora Park.  Having a 360 degrees turn in a just a minute  at the middle of the park I was mesmerized by the things surrounding at me.  I looked up at the tall Tabacco Monopoly Monument,  Marcos Hall of Justice, Sinking Bell Tower, Provincial Capitol, Oblation statue, other old building structures and at the center a beautiful fountain. With the 360 degrees feels like I already have a heritage tour. Try to do this, when you visit the place :)
The Tabacco Monopoly Monument
Sinking Bell Tower
Marcos Hall of Justice
Provincial Capitol
The beautiful Fountain at my back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon