Sibling's Love


After almost two months’ vacation, it’s time for Uncle Bernard to back to Spain wherein he and his family based already. Of course, he has to bring “pasalubong”. So, Mama asked me to go with them. I took leave form work and after finishing some errands in the morning.I accompanied  them to mall.

How lovely to see our elders go on shopping together. Uncle Bernard buy some dresses for his granddaughter and native sweets and delicacies for his family and some friends. Yes, He is that thoughtful.  But more to that, he also looked and buy dress for Mama… He even has this line, “Ne, this one looks good to you, try it I want to but it for you”. So sweet gesture of a brother to his younger sister, a siblings love that is so real and beyond compare.

I can’t ask for more, they’ve aged already and that’s a blessing.  I just always pray for them to stay healthy and free from harm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon