To Explore Sagada!

After our wedding last December, these would be our first travel as husband and wife. Hubby, is the one who choose our first couple destination. And I'm very much agreed for SAGADA. And we both decided to do it during Holy week.

Of course, I'm the one in-charge for preparation and list of itinerary. Since, we have 4D & 3N, I make some side trips for us to explore more Mountain Province, not only Sagada. We're bound for Manila-Banaue-Bontoc-Sagada-Baguio-Manila. :)

Holy Week is peak season. So, I make an early bus reservation at Ohayami bus transit thru online. For inquiry and details visit their website http://www.ohayamitrans.com/ .  I do also some research, read blogs and reviews about Sagada for us to have insights about the place, tourist spots, foods, culture, traditions, it's people and more for our safety guidelines.

Excited big time to explore and survive Sagada!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeeLai.Com Blog Design by Ipietoon